Friday, January 2, 2009

GOT TO HAVE MY RELAXATION EQUIPMENT!

I can't sleep. Soooo.. I decided to watch a little Oprah and write for the lounge. I will tell you, if you find you can't sleep, writing is a good way to pass the time, and it does get those creative whatever's going in the brain.

Oprah has this happiness thing going. I've got nothing against happiness (and, in fact, I'm going to talk about it in the next post); but, I'm more into relaxation. My home is all about relaxation. I've got an adjustable bed that has 6+ massage controls, a recliner in the bedroom and the living room; and guess what the living room recliner has? ... that's right, massage controls!




I've got a foot bath with massage, and I used to have a shiatsu neck massager until I loaned it to my friend. She called me to return it, but for some bonehead reason I told her to keep it. Guess I've got to find me a sale on shiatsu neck massagers.



Lesson "mellow followers" ... don't loan or give your prize "relaxation" possessions away!


Guess what colors are in my kitchen? ......Yellow, white and green ... yep, same like the colors in this lounge. Did you guess right?

And you wonder why I called this lounge the BiPolar Ultra Mellow Lounge .. (mmm)

Tell me what your favorite relaxation things are and I'll share it with everyone.
-
-

No comments:

Post a Comment