Friday, January 9, 2009

WHALES, DOLPHINS AND CHAKRAS

-
My “Mellow followers”, in order to bring traffic to your blog, there’s a few things you’ve got to do … heck, there’s a lot of things you have to do.
I can’t remember how I found out about a "promote your blog" service called “Link Referral” but I’m glad I did.


Ah! … You seek to know why. …. Right?
Well, I’m hyper … Whoops! … Let me change that word… I’m …....mmm … ...can’t find the word.

Oh I give up … let me just say it. I’m excited, I’m psyched, I’m ecstatic! …. I found a fantastic website called “Blue Diamond Technologies” on a recent visit to, and search on, the “Link Referral” website.

The following is a descriptive quotation from Blue Diamond’s official site:

Blue Diamond represents a dimension in time and space of immense love, respect, and celebration, bringing new technologies to dance respectfully in harmony with planet earth and its many life forms.”

“We produce visual, audio and other products to help people relax into their magical space of silence or heart or reverence wherever that might be for them.”

Doesn’t that description send “waves of light” dancing around your head?

Ok, ok … maybe I’m overdoing it; but, I’m going to let you see/hear for yourself.

I give you a clip from one of their DVD’s called:

-
“WHALES, DOLPHINS AND CHAKRAS ” [This awesome video is in mp4 format. If this page takes a long time to load, you will need to clear your temporary Internet files and/or your browser does not support mp4]

-



-
There's a link to Blue Diamond at the bottom of this page in my Favorites.
-
You might also be able to see more of their videos too, under:

Relaxation and Egypt

[If you want to know more about “Link Referral”, click on their logo on the left hand side of this blog]
-

No comments:

Post a Comment