Thursday, January 15, 2009

TAI CHI FOR RELAXATION AND HEALTH

Ok, you've read my previous post regarding exercise. Dianne did a fabulous job explaining how exercise can stabilize mood swings. I promised you I would add my "two cents" ...


Well, a promise, is a promise .... "Mellow Followers", there is no way I'm going to "sweat to the oldies".

-
You know me... right?

Now, I know first hand ... like Dianne said, that stretching is way, way, way super beneficial.

Do you know what's even better than stretching? ....


Alright ... here it comes ... yes people .... TAIJIQUAN (better known has TAI CHI)


Tai Chi is a gentle slow moving exercise for all body types and conditions. It consists of rhythmic, flowing movements and breathing to loosen every muscle and joint and release aches and pains. Research results show Tai Chi lowers blood pressure, boosts immunity; increases range of motion, flexibility, and balance; and reduces pain and bone loss.




Now I've got a surprise ... watch a 24 form
-
TAIJIQUAN video. Enjoy!!!!



-

-

No comments:

Post a Comment